im just a weird lesbian that loves bands and YouTube too much. im 5sos and Dan and Phil trash.
things i don't like: boy bands, bullying, pop and rap (besides tøp) music, fake people, fifth harmony, and 1D (especially their fandoms)
slfl Atlanta 7/24/16
icon made by: me
Follow these amazing people: @piercethecashby
@i-smell-grunge @lavendergirl16 @chichispongy
♀+♀= ♡ GENDER
♂+♂= ♡ DOESN'T
♂+♀= ♡ MATTER
║██║ Put this on your profile if you love music.
║ (O ║♫
95% of teens care about whether they are popular are not. Put this on your profile if your the 5% and couldn't care less about your reputation.
99% don't care about bullying. Put this on your profile if you are the other 1% who are strongly against bullying.
VERIFIED 5SOS FAMILY
©5 Seconds Of Summer Family®